March 31, 2011 20:42 by Ty
The Duracell Powerpack 450 is the perfect portable power solution for camping, remote jobs, and emergencies. As seen in The Best Junk for Your Trunk article on the The Wall Street Journal Web site, the Duracell Powerpack 450 is ready to power your portable devices, jump start your car, pump up tires with air, and provide light during emergencies. The Powerpack 450 is also been featured in a Gizmodo article: The Duracell Powerpack 450 Talks You Through a Jump Start.
Check out our video review and tutorial on what the Duracell Powerpack 450 has to offer.
The Powerpack 450 puts out 340W continuous (450W peak) of AC power, to power laptops, radios, cellphones, lights and other small electronics and household appliances. The Powerpack 450 comes with 2 AC outlets, 1 DC outlet, 1 USB charging port, car jumper cables, air compressor, voice instructions and battery power level status.
- Micro processor controlled voice technology provides instant system diagnosis information on device runtime, battery status and fault conditions.
- 150 PSI air compressor for inflating tires and small sports equipment.
- Jumper cables designed for safe and efficient jump-starting.
- Built-in light provides illumination in emergency situations at home and on the road.
- AC charger stored in the unit.
- Recharge at home or from a vehicle.
Work and Outdoor Power:
Will operate small power tools, stereos, internet modems and computers.
Home Backup Power:
Will operate camcorders, video games, blenders, TVs, fans, laptops and clock radios.
Will operate cordless phones, radios, lights and will inflate ties and jumpstart vehicles.
Duracell Powerpack 450 Portable Power Solution units are available on eBatts.com