May 26, 2011 00:37 by Ty
When you're on the go and need basically a power-strip of AC sockets, the Duracell PowerSource 1800 will provide exactly what you're looking for. The Duracell PowerSource 1800 puts out 1800 watts of max power, with up to 1440 continuous watts. With its five AC outlets, you can run household appliances and other electronics such as a microwave, blender, toaster, refrigerator, blow dryer, flood lights, computers, and even charge your cell phone. Two wheels are on the back help makes transportation easier, and a display panel on the top shows remaining battery life and output power.
Duracell PowerPack 1800 Features:
- 5 AC Outlets (1 on the front, 4 on the back).
- Built-in transfer relay provides reliable backup power capability.
- Recharges from home AC wall outlet.
- Powerful enough to turn on almost any household appliance.
- Audible alarm signals ten minutes prior to the unit running out of battery power.
- Top display panel has a digital LED display that indicates the battery capacity status and total wattage of the devices connected to the PowerSource 1800.
- Will supply 10 hrs backup power & over 1.5 hrs run time.
- Rear-wheels for easy transportation.
Duracell PowerSource 1800 Specifications
AC output power (max. continuous): 1440 W (2300 VA)
AC output power (5 min): 1800 W (2900 VA)
AC output surge capacity (peak): 3600 W
AC output voltage (nominal): 120 V
AC output frequency: 60 Hz
AC output waveform: Modified sine wave
Inverter no-load current: 0.6 A
Inverter low-battery alarm: 11.0 V
Inverter low-battery shutdown: 10.5 V
Internal battery type: Sealed lead-acid
Internal battery capacity: 3 x 17 Ah, 12 V
Internal battery voltage: 12 Vdc (nominal)
DC power socket (circuit breaker): N/A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.25" x 8.25" x 11.25"
Weight: 58.2 lbs
Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Storage temperature: 32°F to 86°F (0°C to 30°C)
AC charger bulk charging current: 5 A (maximum)
Peak charging voltage: 14.4 V (nominal)
Charge restart voltage: 13.5 V (nominal)
Float charge current: N/A
Charger input socket current: N/A
From AC outlet: Max. 15 hours
From DC outlet: N/A
Duracell Powersource 1800 LED Screen
Front - Duracell Powersource 1800 1 Outlet
Back - Duracell Powersource 1800 4 Outlets
Check out the Duracell PowerSource 1800 on eBatts.com and all of the other Duracell Powerpack battery backup systems available.