January 17, 2012 12:00 by Ty
Although there was no Apple iPad 3 at CES on display, there has been a rumor going around that the Apple iPad 3 might be launched in a few months, March of 2012. The new iPad 3 also might be very similar to the iPad 2, but with improved hardware overall. Apple already knows the next iPad 3 is going to be a success, just like it’s iPad and iPad 2 predecessors. It’s no surprise that there won’t be any sneak peeks before it is released.
Below are some rumored Apple iPad 3 specs:
• An improved Apple A5 dual-core 1GHz processor or a possible A6 quad-core processor.
• Retina Display, 9.7-inch QXGA 2048 x 1536p resolution HD display.
• Super-sharp display with 326 ppi (pixels per inch) or greater. iPad 2 is 132 ppi.
• 4G LTE radio for faster internet speeds.
• Larger 14,000mAh battery for the iPad 3. The iPad 2 battery is rated at 6930 mAh.
• 10 hours of video watching over Wi-Fi.
• Improved HD Facetime front camera and 8 megapixel or higher rear camera, like the iPhone 4S.
• Storage options could range from 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB, and a possible 128 GB with iCloud services.
• Thicker casing.
• Stronger glass comparable to Gorilla Glass 2.
• AT&T and Verizon carriers.
• Addition of Siri.
Although these are just rumores on iPad 3 specifications. We can expect an iPad 3 arrival sometime in March 2012, and a possible iPhone 5 in the pipeline. The iPad 3 specs sound good and we will all wait impatiently for the next release.
September 8, 2011 12:14 by Ty
Apple’s next generation iPad 3 is to be built with thinner, lighter, longer lasting, and more expensive batteries. Pricing for the batteries from the manufacturers will be 20-30% higher in price than iPad 2 batteries from Simplo Technology Co. and Dynapack International Technology Corp., which are Apple’s contract suppliers for iPad and Macbook batteries. The new battery packs for the iPad 3 will start being manufactured the first quarter of 2012.
The good news? Ipad 3 battery packs will be delivered starting the fourth quarter of 2012, which might project a new iPad 3 by early spring 2013.
Source: Simplo, Dynapack to Strike Gold With iPad 3 Battery Modules
Find comaptible Apple iPad and iPad 2 USB 2.1 Amp chargers for your car.